By using www.kleewiesenhof.com and / or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein after. Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order. The customer is bound by the Terms every time when he / she purchases a good in www.kleewiesenhof.com.
The meaning of terms used in the general contract:
- A good - a good sold by Kleewiesenhof HPZ in the web site www.kleewiesenhof.com.
- Kleewiesenhof HPZ bank account - the Kleewiesenhof HPZ bank account provided in the web site.
- Contract between Kleewiesenhof HPZ and customer - the concluded contract of purchase which is concluded with all terms and conditions set out in that contract.
- Customer bank account – a registered bank account on customer's name from which the payment is made. The customer can make the payment by cash when the item is received in Kleewiesenhof HPZ venue or by invoice.
- Customer - a natural or legal person with legal capacity, that enters into contract as buyer.
- Website - online store www.kleewiesenhof.com where the customer by registering agrees to the terms and conditions set out by Kleewiesenhof HPZ.
- Password - customer's letter and number combination that he/she has chosen to prove their identity and successfully operate in the website.
- Seller - the seller of a good www.kleewiesenhof.com from which the customer receives the good.
- Purchase price - the price for a good indicated on the website paid by the customer.
- Parties - customer and Kleewiesenhof HPZ.
- Third party - any natural or legal person that is not a party to the contract.
- The customer makes a prepayment by transferring the amount of money required to purchase the good.
- After the payment has been made, the customer receives the purchased good at the indicated delivery address or at Kleewiesenhof HPZ premises which are located in both Latvia, Riga and Germany, Betteldorf.
- After making a reservation, the item has to be checked out in 72h, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled.
- The payment methods are:
- Payment by card – Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express;
- By PayPal;
- Payment by invoice;
- By cash at Kleewiesenhof HPZ premises.
If you have any questions regarding the payment terms, please, do not hesitate to contact us before registering and / or purchasing in www.kleewiesenhof.com.
- The delivery is made on www.kleewiesenhof.com delivery terms and to customer’s specified address if the payment for the good has been made.
- The delivery fee is dependent on the weight and the size of the good as well as the delivery distance.
- The delivery is not applicable for three or more 18kg bags of food. Please, contact us to negotiate the terms of pick up.
- The shipment is made from Kleewiesenhof HPZ which are located in both Latvia, Riga and Germany, Betteldorf depending on which site is the closest.
- The delivery is provided by partners of www.kleewiesenhof.com (Latvian Post, DPD, Venipak, UPS, TNT, Omniva, etc.).
- It is important to state correct contact information in order for the delivery to be on time and the customer can be reachable.
- If necessary, please, contact Kleewiesenhof HPZ for clarification on delivery services.
- We ensure an individual approach to every customer, so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Customer has the right to resign from a purchase 14 days after the payment has been made, if the item has not been used. In order to exercise this right, the customer has to return the item at Kleewiesenhof premises (Riga, Latvia / Betteldorf, Gdermany). After the item is received, Kleewiesenhof HPZ will immediately refund the amount of money paid for the item.
Refund rights are not fully or partly applicable if:
- The item was individually made specifically for the customer’s needs;
- The item has lost its original appearance, the packaging and price marks are damaged – in this case Kleewiesenhof HPZ has the right to calculate the damages and subtract from the original amount of money refundable.
- A mutual agreement has been made due to the fact of delivering a special / expensive item and Kleewiesenhof HPZ has warned the customer of possible complications in case of return policy.
The customer (in exercising Para 1. of the terms set out in these regulations) is bound to the item’s quality preservation, safe storage and transportation and is liable for damages done during said storage and transportation.
If the customer chooses to exercise the return policy rights and the rejection of the item is not connected to lack of conformity with contract terms between buyer and seller, the customer has an obligation to cover transportation and bank transaction fees.
The seller has an obligation to refund the money paid for the item without delay, if the rejection of the item has been made in conformity with Para. 1. and there are no above mentioned obstacles to full or partial refund.
In case of any ambiguities regarding the rules set out above, please, do not hesitate to contact us before registering and / or purchasing in www.kleewiesenhof.com.